Printed instructions and warnings for the S’mores Maker and Smore’s Heat are included with each S’mores Maker kit and are available online(Link). Read all instructions and warnings before use.
Here’s a quick overview:
- For S’mores Maker Heat management system to operate properly you must use this product only with 2.05 OZ / 58 g SternoS’mores Heatä?,(included). Additional cans can be purchased separately.
- Fill appropriate space holders of the S’mores Maker tray with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate squares or your chosen treats
- Place filled S’mores Maker tray on a stable, flat and non-combustible surface where you will be roasting your marshmallows and making s’mores.
- Place Fuel Suspension Ring securely in center of tray. Remove lid of S’MORES HEAT, cautiously pry lid off with a blunt object, such as a spoon. Place in Suspension ring (Do not remove can positioning ring).
- Use long match or long reach butane lighter to light the fuel.
- Place Roasting Safety Screen on top of fuel/fuel holder.
- Once you have lit the fuel DO NOT touch, carry, move or tilt the S’mores Maker unit.
- CAUTION When the canned fuel is ignited and in use, the can and safety screen become very hot. NEVER touch the screen or can of fuel while in use.
- Place a non-combustible bowl filled with water near the S’mores Maker tray while in use. If, during roasting, the marshmallow catches fire, submerse marshmallow in water to quickly extinguish flame.
« Back To FAQs List